It’s easy to cancel your Avast VPN trial. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be back to browsing the internet without a care in the world.
Checkout this video:
If you decide you don’t want to continue using Avast VPN after your free trial period expires, you can easy cancel it online. Here’s how:
Visit the Avast website and log in to your account.
Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner and select My subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
On the My subscriptions page, find the VPN subscription you want to cancel and click on the Cancel button.
A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your cancellation. Click on the Yes, cancel my subscription button.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast VPN is aVirtual Private Network service offered by the cybersecurity company Avast. It allows users to browse the internet anonymously and securely, without having to worry about their data being tracked or monitored. The service also offers a number of other features, including the ability to unblock geo-restricted websites and content, and to encrypt your internet traffic.
If you’re interested in trying out Avast VPN, you can sign up for a free 7-day trial. However, if you decide that you don’t want to continue using the service after the trial period is over, you’ll need to cancel your subscription before it renews automatically. Here’s how to do that.
How to Cancel Your Avast VPN Trial
If you’re interested in cancel your Avast VPN trial, there are only a few steps you need to follow. First, you’ll need to go to the Avast website and log in to your account. Next, you’ll need to click on the “My Subscriptions” tab. From there, you’ll be able to see all of your current subscriptions. Finally, you’ll just need to cancel the subscription that you don’t want anymore.
Method 1: Cancel Through the Avast Website
If you need to cancel your Avast VPN trial, the process is actually quite simple. All you need to do is go to the Avast website and log in to your account. Once you’re logged in, click on the “My Subscriptions” tab, and then find the VPN subscription that you want to cancel.
Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button, and then confirm that you want to cancel. Once you do that, your Avast VPN trial will be officially canceled and you will no longer be charged for it.
Method 2: Cancel Through the Avast Account Portal
If you purchased your Avast VPN subscription through our official website, you can cancel it directly in the Avast Account Portal. To do so:
1. Open the Avast Account Portal in your web browser and log in with your Avast account credentials.
2. Click the Subscriptions tab.
3. Locate the Avast VPN subscription you want to cancel, then click the trash can icon next to it.
4. In the confirmation window that appears, click Yes to confirm you want to cancel your subscription and delete your account data.
Method 3: Cancel Through the Billing Company
If you subscribed to Avast VPN through a third-party billing company, such as iTunes, you’ll need to cancel your subscription through that company. Here’s how:
1. Open the iTunes app on your device.
2. Tap your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Purchased.
4. Tap subscriptions.
5. Select Avast VPN and tap Cancel Subscription.
How to Avoid Being Charged for Avast VPN
If you have an Avast VPN subscription and want to cancel it before you’re charged, you can do so easily from your account page. Here’s how:
1. Log into your account at Avast.com.
2. Click on the My Subscriptions tab.
3. Select the Cancel Subscription button next to the VPN service you want to cancel.
4. Confirm that you want to cancel by clicking on the Cancel Subscription button again.
You’ll be able to continue using Avast VPN until the end of your current billing cycle, at which point your service will be automatically cancelled and you’ll no longer be charged.
How to Get a Refund for Avast VPN
If you’re not satisfied with Avast VPN, you can cancel your subscription and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the Avast website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Subscriptions” tab.
3. Select the subscription you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
4. Confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
You will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been processed.
How to Contact Avast VPN Customer Support
If you’re not satisfied with Avast VPN and want to cancel your trial, you can contact customer support for assistance. Customer support is available 24/7 and can be reached by phone or live chat. When you contact customer support, be sure to have your account information handy so that they can cancel your trial for you.
We hope this guide has helped you cancel your Avast VPN trial. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.