PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb is an error that can occur when sending or receiving an email. Here are some troubleshooting steps to fix the problem.
Checkout this video:
What is the PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb error?
The PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb error is caused by a corrupted Microsoft Outlook profile. This can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common cause is due to an issue with the OST (Offline Storage Table) file.
If you are seeing this error, it means that your Outlook profile is no longer able to access your email account properly. In order to fix this, you will need to recreate your Outlook profile.
How to recreate your Outlook profile
1) Close Microsoft Outlook.
2) Go to Start > Control Panel > Mail.
3) Select Show Profiles.
4) Click Add… > Enter a new profile name > Click OK.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to setup your email account with the new profile.
6) Once the account has been added, go back into Mail and set the new profile as the Default Profile.
7) Restart Microsoft Outlook and see if the issue has been resolved.
What is PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb?
PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb is an error code that is displayed when personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) is entered into a form on a website. This can happen if you accidentally enter your email address into the wrong field on a form, or if you’re using an automated form filler that doesn’t recognize the PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb field.
To fix this, simply remove the PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb code from the form and re-enter your personal information in the correct fields.
How to fix PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb
If you see the PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb error message in your Google Analytics account, it means that there is personally identifiable information (PII) in your email address field.
There are a few ways to fix this:
1. Remove the PII from your email address field.
2. Use a different email address.
3. Use a different tracking code.
This is the end of our guide on how to fix the PII_Email_2776f13cb4eb error. We hope that this article has been helpful and that you are now able to fix the issue. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.